Fri, Sep 02|
Village at Palisades Tahoe
This Event Benefits the High Sierra Lacrosse League with 25% of the proceeds going directly to the North Tahoe Lacrosse Program. WE WILL NEED VOLUNTEERS TO HELP AT THIS EVENT! DATES: 09/17/2022 TIME: 12-6pm LOCATION: Village at Palisades Tahoe
Time & Location
Sep 02, 7:16 AM PDT
Village at Palisades Tahoe, 1750 Village East Rd, Olympic Valley, CA 96146, USA
About the Event
This annual event transforms the Village at Palisades Tahoe into the largest Bavarian playground in North Lake Tahoe, complete with authentic German beer and Bavarian music and dance, plus the ever-popular Oktoberfest Games and plenty of family fun. Enjoy live entertainment by Joe Smiell's 20 Piece Bavarian Band, the Almenrausch Schuhplattler Dance Troupe and Alpentanzer Schuhplattler Dance Troupe, accompanied by the Alpentanz Kapelle Band throughout the day. Authentic Brats, Pretzels, Swiss Slices and traditional European dessert/pastries to include apple strudel & nussgipfel, plus Root Beer Floats for the kids will be available for purchase. Event Details
- Date: Saturday, September 17th, 2022
- Time: 12-6pm
- Location: The Village at Palisades Tahoe
- Tickets can be purchased in advance or at the door.
- Kids 12 & Under are FREE to enter.
- Games are FREE to enter. First come, first to participate.
- Festival goers must be 21 years or older with a valid ID to purchase beer.
- All food is available for purchase and not included in the beer/entry pricing.
Oktoberfest Palisades TahoeVillage at Palisades Tahoe